Radio & Television Arts – 630 Hours
This program trains the student in all aspects of entertaining across a wide range of media disciplines. Included are Radio & Television Arts, Podcasting, creating your own professional YouTube Channel and even Mix or Club DJ. The aspiring Media personality will train as a Media Professional and be ready to launch a career upon graduation.
The Program covers:
• On-Air Radio/Internet Personality
• On-Camera Entertainment Television Personality(elective)
• Voice talent for commercials, long format video and film
• Professional voice training
• Mic/Club DJ
• Program and talent development for creating a YouTube Channel
• Creating and Marketing your business
• Creating your website
• Professional Demo Reel
• Internship in Radio or TV
Students will spend approximately 25% of their time in lecture and 75% in actual studio work. Independence is stressed, and classes simulate a “real-world” working environment.
Students may also enter the world of entertainment television with optional training for hosting programs such as music video countdowns, interviews, and talk shows.
At the conclusion of this course students will produce a final tape or “demo” tape with which to demonstrate skills to prospective employers. The course concludes with an externship appropriate to student interest and desire.
Radio & Television Arts – Gallery
Radio and Television Arts Videos