Programs offered at The New School Center for Media
- Video Production and Editing: This 1200-hour program with six modules prepares students to shoot and edit videos as well as create visual content for the Web and a range of digital supports.
- Music Recording Audio Specialist: This program train individuals in the recording arts including, broadcast production, music production, sound reinforcement, audio-for-video, and other methods of post-production.
- Radio and Internet Personality: The course spans six modules. It includes extensive use of Adobe Audition for learning and creating . Practice is intensive with the students required to achieve a professional level for Adobe Audition applications.
- Basic Programming and Systems Administrator: The objective of this one-year program is to provide students with the knowledge, skills and project-based training required to operate at a professional level in programming, networking, operating systems and systems administration.
- Web Design Technologies: The objective of this 940-hour program is to give students the ability to operate at a professional level in digital visual creation and web design in order to meet companies’ need to represent their image or message on a range of digital supports.
- VFX Technologies: The objective of this 940-hour program is to give students the ability to operate at a professional level in visual effects creation in order to meet clients’ need to add a sophisticated dimension to their film or video production, whether for entertainment or to enhance their visual presentation.